5.11 Tactical Utility Stretch FR Pant 74460 - Closeout
Item Code: 74460
Reviews / Q&A
Whatever your shift demands, you'll be ready with our Fire Retardant Utility Stretch Cargo Pant. It features Nomex Anesafe fire-retardant thread woven throughout, along with a flexible, self-adjusting comfort waistband and a riding gusset for generous range of motion. There are 7 pockets in total, with reinforced hand pockets for clipping tools, bellow cargo pockets with reinforced flaps for added durability, and a utility welt pocket. This pant also features bartacks throughout for durability at stress points and multiple safety certifications. In the heat of the fight, responding to an accident or on a spill cleanup, this fire retardant pant is engineered to handle the toughest parts of your job.
- 7 Pockets, including cargo & utility welt
- Nomex Anesafe Fire-Retardant Thread
- Bartacks throughout for added durability
- Self-adjusting comfort waistband
- Main body is 99% Cotton, 1% Lyrca Fire retardant twill
- NFPA 2112 and ASTM F1506/NFPA 70E compliant
- PPE Cat, HRC-2 Certified
- Fabric Arc Rating: ATPV=11 cal/cm
- NFPA Certified
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.