NEW - LA Police Gear no longer requires an RMA number! We have a new & easy online returns system that streamlines the process.
4 Simple Steps:
- Click "Submit New Return" above. Alternatively, you can also click the "return items" link next to eligible orders in your online account/order history.
- Follow the steps to submit your new return, and receive your USPS shipping label. A $12 label fee may apply, will be deducted from your refund.
- Package up your return - All you need to include in your return package is the merchandise (which is in its original, brand-new condition and its original packaging). The return shipping label you generate and use has all of your order information we need.
- Drop off your return at any post office, or you can also arrange a free USPS pick up for your package.
We will process your return as soon as possible once we receive your package! Sometimes this can take up to 1-2 weeks.
- If you need to perform an exchange, simply return the original merchandise using the above instructions. Then just place a new order online – this order will ship as soon as possible. You will be refunded for the original returned merchandise as soon we can process the return. If the original order had a discount that you need applied to your new replacement order, you may type that in the comments during checkout.
- As soon as we receive and process your return, we will issue a refund to the original credit card (less the $12 return label fee), if applicable. Please note that we can only issue refunds to your credit card within 45 days of the original payment date. If you send back a return that is 45 days or more after the original shipment date, you will be issued a store credit. Please note, your return may take up to 1-2 weeks to be processed after your return label tracking shows the package as delivered.
- If the original credit card has expired by the time of refund, a store credit will be issued instead.
- Unless otherwise stated directly by LA Police Gear, the buyer is responsible for the return shipping label fee. Your refund will be deducted for the return shipping label fee ($12), unless your item was defective or LAPG shipped it wrong.
- Boots must be returned in the original box, which also CANNOT be used as the shipping box. You must ship the boots back in the original packaging, inside another box.
- LA Police Gear does not refund the original shipping charge (when applicable).
- If you received any promotional item(s) with your order, and you need to return the item(s) that earned you those promotional item(s), you will also need to include the promotional item(s) with your return.
- There are only a few reasons we cannot accept an item back, and those are for health, safety, or hygiene concerns: Pepper Spray, Body Armor, Underwear, and in-ear hearing protection are not eligible for return. Click here for more details.
- Receive a defective item? Some defective items (Blackhawk, Oakley, Luminox, Monadnock) must be returned directly to the manufacturer. Otherwise, please click "Submit New Return" above and select "Item is defective" for the return reason. You will not be charged for the return shipping label fee.
- For additional information on the LA Police Gear Returns Policy, please click here to visit our policies page.