$3 Economy Shipping and 60 Day Returns
LA Police Gear is proud to offer $3 Economy Shipping on any order over $100 that is shipping to the lower 48 states or to an APO/FPO address. Please note that your order must total $100 AFTER any discounts or coupons are applied, and before shipping charges and taxes are applied. Economy shipping typically takes 3-10 business days to the lower 48 states and means that your order will ship the most economical method possible (this is automatic and we cannot take requests). These methods can include but are not limited to UPS SurePost, UPS Ground, FedEx SmartPost, FedEx Ground Economy, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, USPS First Class Mail, and USPS Priority Mail. APO/DPO/FPO customers should use the "APO/FPO Shipping" method to receive their free shipping. Tracking information will be provided for Economy Shipping but can be limited and is not always exact. Free or flat rate shipping does not apply to oversized items including but not limited to full size Pelican Cases, Plano Cases, large rifle cases, etc.
We also offer 60 days from the order's shipment date to return any new products. Click here for our full returns policy.
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs unless otherwise stated. We primarily ship packages via USPS and FedEx methods. Complete orders will typically ship the same business day as long as they are placed before 11 AM PST. While we make every attempt to ship the day of your order, there is no guarantee of this. We also cannot guarantee that your package will arrive in any particular time frame. There are instances where FedEx, UPS or USPS will delay the shipment of a package due to unforeseen events. If your package has been delayed beyond its scheduled delivery time, we will not be able to refund any shipping charges. Please be aware that FedEx, UPS and USPS do not have any guarantees as to the delivery time of a ground package.
Free or flat rate shipping offers never apply to oversized items unless specifically stated on that item page. If you use a free or flat rate shipping coupon with a mix of normal items and oversize items we may have to ask for shipping charge due to the excessive cost of shipping large items like rifle bags and Pelican cases.
LA Police Gear does not ship to freight forwarding or cargo companies, and will cancel any orders to these addresses.
If a customer is in receipt of merchandise that was drop-shipped (merchandise from one of L.A. Police Gear, Inc.'s distributors shipped directly to the customer), it is the customer's responsibility to contact L.A. Police Gear, Inc. regarding the drop-shipped merchandise. We will not be held liable for issuing refunds and/or exchanges on any drop-shipped merchandise that a customer has chosen to return to the distributor. In addition, L.A. Police Gear, Inc. will not be held liable for any missing or damaged items that the customer has chosen to return to the distributor. Furthermore, if drop-shipped merchandise has been returned to the distributor by the customer, L.A. Police Gear, Inc. reserves the right to end all further assistance and proceedings regarding the customer's order. All drop shipped merchandise must be returned to L. A. Police Gear, not to the manufacturer.
Should a package be lost or damaged, it is the customer's responsibility to report the loss to L.A. Police Gear, Inc. so that the problem may be addressed in a timely manner. Lost UPS packages must be reported within 30 days of the original ship date of the package. Lost USPS packages must be reported within 90 days of the original ship date. The postal service will not allow us to open a USPS claim before 45 days from the original ship date. If you feel that your USPS package has been lost, you must submit your concern in writing so that we may open a claim with the postal service. Please be aware that claims cannot be opened after 90 days, and L.A. Police Gear assumes no responsibility for claims made after these time periods. Please note any shipment that goes out via Standard Shipping or FedEx Ground Economy may not be rerouted by LA Police Gear after the package is in transit. In some cases, and for some items, a stolen property report may need to be filed with your local PD for us to work on a refund or replacement. This includes, but is not limited to, body armor, weapon accessories, large orders and others.
LA Police Gear currently offers many ways to pay during checkout. We accept the four major credit cards as payment methods (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Paypal Checkout, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Sezzle.
PayPal Checkout is disabled for use with restricted products (noted in the description of the product) due to Paypal's acceptable use policy. If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order, you will need to place separate orders.
Please note store credit cannot be used to purchase a gift card.
To learn more about how you can Buy Now, Pay Later with Sezzle - click here!
If a customer wishes to mail or fax in an order, he/she is able to do so using the fax/mail in order form. Customers mailing in or faxing in their orders may pay with their credit card, personal check, or U.S. money order. If a personal check is used, it will be deposited before the order is processed and shipped to ensure sufficient funds are available. Therefore, paying with a personal check may delay an order for up to 3 weeks.
A $25.00 bank fee will automatically be incurred on all returned checks. If this occurs, we will attempt to contact you immediately at which time we will require full payment of your account, including the additional bank fees. The account MUST be paid in full via credit card or cashier's check. If the account is NOT paid off in full within a reasonable period of time (30 days from our receipt of the returned check), your account will then be forwarded to our collection agency for further pursuance and additional incurred charges.
Upon placing an order with L.A. Police Gear, Inc., the customers' credit card may be authorized by the credit card company for the full dollar amount of the order. This is not a charge. Although this amount may initially appear as a charge, it is simply an authorization run by the credit card company confirming if the necessary funds are available to process the order. This amount will automatically be removed within two to five business days from the date the order was placed.
L.A. Police Gear, Inc. will not act as an intermediary between the bank and the customer to have this authorization amount removed any earlier than what is required by the respective bank.
LAPG Freedom Rewards
LAPG Freedom Rewards gives you the opportunity to score store credit, free product, access exclusives, and more! As a member, you’ll earn points for every purchase and for engaging with our brand through social media and other platforms. Once you earn enough points to unlock rewards discounts, points can be redeemed like cash at check out! Click here to join now or see your details. Please note that store credit redeemed from Freedom Rewards points cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
All customers attempting to purchase a knife must be 18 years or older. Knives are sharp, and by purchasing the knife from L. A. Police Gear, you understand that it is not designed or intended for use as a weapon. L.A. Police Gear does not warrant that a person may legally purchase, possess, or carry any specific items offered, according to federal, state or local laws. By purchasing any item from L. A. Police Gear, whether by phone, mail, electronic mail (email) or in person, the buyer grants that he/she is in compliance with local and state laws and legally able to purchase these items. L. A. Police Gear makes no guarantee either expressed or implied, as to any matter not expressly provided herein, including without limitation, the condition, quality, design, or fitness of the knife for use on any particular purpose. By acceptance of the knife, purchaser agrees that L.A. Police Gear, Inc. shall have no liability to purchaser or any person whatsoever for any claim, loss, damage or expense arising from handling, use, display, or storage of the knife.
Promotional & Coupon Offers/Clearance Items
LA Police Gear frequently provides coupons for percentages off your order or a portion of your order. Please note that many brands do not participate in these sales, including 5.11 Tactical, Surefire, Galco, Arc'teryx, Under Armour, Oakley, Bates, and Aimpoint to name a few. The coupon should list what exactly it applies to and what it does not, but this policy serves to notify you of those restrictions as well. Offers for free items are one per customer per offer per week. Customers have attempted to place several orders in an attempt in increase the amount of free promo items they would receive. We do not allow this practice. All free offers and free promo items are while supplies last. If we run out of a free promo item we are not obligated to provide it to you at a later time. If there is a problem with your free promotional item or free shipping you must report it within 30 days of shipment. Please note that promotional items do not have any warranty.
From time to time items will be offered for sale at a reduced price. Customers who bought any item prior to a sale do not have a right to the difference unless stated in the sale. It is our policy that sale prices only apply to new purchase. Sale prices do not apply to orders placed before the sale went into effect and we will not credit customers the difference in price between the sale price and the old price.
Coupons - For some items or combination of purchased items it may appear to the customer that multiple coupons (free shipping or a % or $ amount discount) could apply. We only allow one coupon code to be used per order (i.e., you get free shipping or a discount, but not both). In some situations we may allow two coupons to be applied, but this would have to be pre-approved by a LA Police Gear, Inc customer service manager.
Some items on the site will be clearly labeled indicating they do not get free shipping as most other items in the same brand do. If you disregard this statement and attempt to apply an ineligible coupon to your order we will add shipping charges when we process your order. We will not contact you ahead of time.
Items offered to you in the checkout shopping cart at lower than normal prices do not get free shipping or promotional items. If you pay the regular price for these items you get the free promotional items. If you purchase it at the lower price offered in the shopping cart area (cross-sell offers) you do not get them.
Please be aware that the closeout items are in limited supply. If these items are out of stock on your order, they will be cancelled off of your order without notice in order to expedite the shipment of in stock items.
Body Armor Policy
United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. LA Police Gear is unable to ship any Body Armor, Plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut or outside of the United States. By purchasing body armor from LA Police Gear, you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose and that you are over the age of 18 years old.
Please note that LA Police Gear cannot control the production date for body armor that you will receive. We sell our oldest inventory first so your may receive inventory with an older production date.
Cancelled Order Policy
LA Police Gear, Inc. attempts to ship orders as quickly as possible. As a result once an order is submitted via any method (website, mail, fax, or phone) we will not be able to cancel your order once it has been processed, nor will we be able to stop it from shipping. Please note that the customer is making sure that the order is accurate and returning the package back to LA Police Gear, Inc. for a refund. LA Police Gear will not be responsible for any orders that cannot be cancelled or stopped. Any order that needs to be returned are subject to the normal Return's Policy.
Incorrect Ship To Addresses, Ordering Incorrect Items, And Requesting Changes To Existing Orders
LA Police Gear, Inc. attempts to ship orders as quickly as possible. As a result once an order is submitted via any method (website, mail, fax, or phone) we will not be able to make changes to your order once it has been processed, nor will we be able to stop it from shipping. The customer is responsible for making sure their order is accurate (shipping address, shipping method, and items ordered including sizes, gun fits, colors and quantities). If you do make an error in ordering you will have to follow our Return Policy. If possible, we can attempt to change the ship to address once the package has been shipped, however, we are completely subject to the shipping company's policies. If the address can be changed a $14 service charge will apply.
LA Police Gear, Inc will not be responsible for errors made by customers entering wrong information. We will not reship the order for free, nor pay for the incorrect items to be shipped back to us. Items needing to be returned are subject to our Return Policy.
Mystery Bag Official Rules
The LA Police Gear Mystery Bags promotion begins on July 26th, 2018 at 5:00 AM PST and ends on July 26th, 2018 11:59:59 PM PST or when supplies have run out. The rules are as follows:
1. Must be 18 years or older.
2. Purchase limit of two bags per customer.
3. Customer acknowledges that these Mystery Grab bags do not guarantee the purchaser any specific product or value.
4. LA Police Gear maintains that the $19.99 Mystery bags will have at least three items inside.
5. ALL MYSTERY BAG PURCHASES ARE FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS!
6. Stock is limited on these bags, and LA Police Gear reserves the right to cancel any backorders.
7. LA Police Gear reserves the right to cancel any orders for Mystery Bags that it deems do not follow these rules.
Official Contest Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY. This promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States, who, as of the time of purchase, are eighteen (18) years or older, except LA Police Gear employees and members of their immediate family and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter. These mystery bags are only available for purchase online, and will be shipped directly to the customer using the customer’s preferred shipping speed selected at checkout. Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
2. PRIZES. LA Police Gear has produced a set number of Mystery Grab Bags that contain an assortment of new, unused products. These products range from optics, flashlights, weaponlights, folding knives, remote control drones, hats, socks, medical trauma packs, ammunition cans, gloves, stickers, night vision, assorted promotional products, and more.
3. DISTRIBUTION. LA Police Gear produces and seals these bags and is not aware of the contents of each bag after they are sealed. There are a set number of different combinations of bags, which are color coded at random. When orders are placed, these bags are chosen completely at random. If a customer purchases two bags, LA Police Gear attempts to at least insure the customer gets two different color bags so the contents are not the same in both bags. However, LA Police Gear cannot guarantee that when purchasing multiple bags that you will get different contents.
4. CLAIM. No purchase is necessary for this promotion. To claim a Mystery Bag, customers must visit in person the LA Police Gear Valencia Retail Store (located at 28704 The Old Road, Valencia, CA 91355). The customer will be required to provide their information for our records. Quantities are very limited for each bag at the Valencia retail store and this is only eligible while supplies last and on July 26th, 2018. Limit one bag per customer in store.
5. ODDS. For the $19.99 Mystery Bag, the odds of winning a grand prize (considered a top prize if the item value exceeds at least $500) are .2% or 2 in 1000.
6. RETURNS. These items are final sale and cannot be returned for any reason.
7. GENERAL. Customers grant LA Police Gear full permission and authority to use and re-use their name and location in a promotional activity related to the contest and/or prizes won in their Mystery bag, except where prohibited by law. LA Police Gear reserves the right to disqualify any customers from purchase who fail to follow these official rules and regulations or who make any misrepresentations relative to the promotion and/or prizes.
LA Police Gear reserves the right to make substitutions of bags or of contents to the bags should we deem it necessary. LA Police Gear is also not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury or property loss or other damages of customers arising from, or in connection with the contents of the bags from this promotion. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
Airsoft/BB, Baton, Pepper Spray, and Stun Gun Policy
Be sure to check our Baton, Pepper Spray & Stun Gun Policy ( Click here to see policy ). You may be violating your local laws if you possess these items. As we do not know the laws where you live you should check with local law enforcement before buying/possessing this item.
Please note that all Airsoft, Airgun, BB, and Pellet guns are restricted to those over the age of 18.
Boston Leather Policy
Due to some of these items being custom-made, they are final sale and cannot be returned! If there is a defect or fitment problem please contact our returns department prior to shipping it back to us. By ordering these items you agree to these terms.
Please note that we at L.A. Police Gear do all that we can to accommodate the special requests that our customers have. That being said, there are times where orders are processed automatically before we are able to execute the comments that customers leave in their order during the checkout process. Please note that the comments will be handled as a request, and they may or may not be executed before the order is processed. Due to the large volume of orders we incur, customers will not be notified if we are unable to accommodate those requests. Please be aware that your comments will not be seen by shipping carriers and directions about delivery will not be followed.
Pricing & Web Errors
Pricing, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Taxes, fees and shipping and handling charges extra, and vary. Items offered at below retail prices may or may not be backordered depending on future availability. LA Police Gear, Inc. cannot be held responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.
Wrong Item Received/Missing Items/Defective/Damage Merchandise Policy
Please examine the outer box and all contents immediately upon receipt for any signs of Wrong Item(s) Shipped/Missing items from the shipment/Defective Merchandise/Damaged goods. All claims must be initiated within 24 hours of delivery. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can handle the situation accordingly.
Please view our Returns Policy by clicking here. We do have a very customer friendly returns policy, but there are of course a few reasons we would not be able to accept a return. Here are a few exceptions to our Simple and Easy Returns Policy (nothing out of line, we promise):
- Boots must be returned in the original box, which also CANNOT be used as the shipping box. You must ship the boots back in the original packaging, inside another box.
- Obvious wear & tear such as scratches or dents on any merchandise; kinks in watch band; tears and holes in garments; scratches on sunglasses and/or goggle lenses.
- Any and all size adjustments such as links removed from watch bands; garments that have been laundered, tailored and/or altered, etc.
- Dirt, sand, sun and/or water damage, antiperspirant stains, makeup, animal fur, etc.
- Obvious odors such as cigarette smoke, perfume or colognes, etc.
- Protective Packaging or original packaging that has been defaced in any manner, or is absent upon return. This includes boot/footwear boxes.
- Related warranty paperwork, inserts, attached coupons and/or instructions pamphlets are absent.
- Any DVD or CD that has been opened/taken out of its plastic wrap.
- Due to Health Code Violations, underwear (boxers, briefs, etc.) and socks are not eligible for return.
- Due to the nature of body armor products, all sales are final. No returns are accepted after the order has been placed. Please contact us prior to placing your order to address any concerns or questions.
- Certain products containing liquid material such as pepper sprays, gun lubricants and cleaning products are not eligible for return.
- Custom made items, including all Smith & Warren Custom Badges, are not eligible for return.
- If you have received a gift that was purchased from LA Police Gear, and you need to make a return, please contact our returns department and they can assist you.
- Gift Certificates are NOT eligible for return/refund, they are final sale.
- In some cases, and for some items, a stolen property report may need to be filed with your local PD for us to work on a refund or replacement. This includes, but is not limited to, body armor, weapon accessories, large orders and others.
Please note that as soon as we receive and process your return, we will issue a refund to the original credit card. However, we can only issue refunds to your credit card within 45 days of the original shipment date. If you send back a return that is 45 days or more after the original shipment date, you will be issued a store credit.
LA Police Gear rarely charges restocking fees, but in extreme scenarios of clearly used merchandise, dirty merchandise or merchandise extremely covered in pet hair, items missing all packaging, etc., at our discretion LAPG will charge a small restocking fee.
Gift Certificate Information
LA Police Gear Email Gift Certificates are an excellent and convenient gift. They are very simple to order and to redeem, and are good for anything on the LA Police Gear website. Order a gift certificate and send it via email to the recipient!
LA Police Gear emails the gift certificate code directly to the recipient. Here are the easy steps to order a gift certificate:
- Visit this page to fill in the required fields: https://lapolicegear.com/giftcertificates.php
- Add the desired gift certificate to your cart (you can choose your own amount). Continue shopping, or proceed to checkout.
- When you are ready to checkout, visit the checkout page and finalize your order.
- When the order is processed and charged in our system (usually 24-48 hours after the order has been placed), the gift certificate will be emailed to the recipient.
- Gift certificates do not expire!
If you were emailed a LA Police Gear Gift Certificate, you may redeem it at any time on our website! Follow these instructions to redeem your gift certificate.
1. Shop for your favorite products at LAPoliceGear.com.
2. Add the item(s) you would like to purchase to your cart, and click checkout when you are ready.
3. On the first checkout page you will see a "Coupon Code/Gift Certificate" section, in which you can enter the code. Be sure to enter the full code (beginning with the @ symbol or the GC-).
4. If you have multiple gift certificates, you can apply more than one. Simply separate multiple codes with a comma and click apply.
5. If the gift certificate covers your order in full, you will not have to enter any credit card information.
6. If there is not enough on the gift certificate to cover the order in full, you will be required to pay for the rest with a credit card.
Gift Certificate Policies:
LA Police Gear Email Gift Certificates are easy to use and very convenient! Here are a few policies to be aware of:
- Gift Certificates do not expire.
- If you need to use multiple gift certificates, you can apply them by separating the multiple codes with a comma in the Gift Card Codes box.
- If you need to send out multiple gift certificates, you simply need to keep adding new gift cards to your cart.
- If you only use a portion of the gift certificate, the remaining balance will stay on that same code (which can be redeemed at a later date).
- You can look up the balance of your gift card here.
- Please note that coupon codes DO NOT apply to the purchase of a gift certificate.
- Gift Certificates are not emailed to the recipient until the order is charged & processed; usually within 24-48 hours. Please note that we are closed on weekends and gift cards will not be emailed on those days.
- If you need to return an item that was purchased with a gift certificate, you are only eligible for a store credit.
- If you place an order with a gift certificate and the order is cancelled (for any reason) you will receive a store credit.
- If an order is placed to purchase a gift certificate and the order is cancelled (for any reason), the gift certificate will not be emailed to the recipient.
- Gift Certificates are final sale and not eligible for refund.
Product Review Policies
LA Police Gear posts all reviews submitted (good or bad) so that you can be as informed as possible. However, LA Police Gear does reserve the right to remove, edit, or delete review for the following reason(s):
- The review has any outside links (A link to a website besides LAPoliceGear.com)
- The review contains vulgar or offensive language
- The product being reviewed has been updated since review was posted
- The review is for the wrong product
- The reviewer has not received the product yet
- The submitted picture is vulgar, offensive, or not relevant to the product
If you have any questions on our product review policy, please email us at CS@LAPoliceGear.com.
Sales & Use Tax Information
L.A. Police Gear, Inc. is required by law to collect sales tax on all orders being shipped to the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Your order will reflect the appropriate sales tax charge prior to checkout and it will also be displayed on your final order confirmation.
LA Police Gear from time to time offers competitions, prize draws, giveaways, and such that are promoted through our website and/or our social media channels. To learn more about the rules around these contests, click here!
Store Credit Information
If you request or are issued a store credit from L.A. Police Gear, Inc., you will have 90 days from the date it is issued to use the store credit before it expires. If you have any questions, please contact us at CS@LAPoliceGear.com.
Mobile Terms & Conditions
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. L.A. Police Gear reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
- Authorize L.A. Police Gear to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send recurring text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
- Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, please contact us at 1-866-793-1911. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on short code 79784, your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
- Cart reminders
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on short code 57794, your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
- An order has been placed
- An order has been shipped
- An order has been delivered
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT & T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. L.A. Police Gear may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. L.A. Police Gear and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from L.A. Police Gear, text the word STOP to 79784 or 57794 any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from L.A. Police Gear. After texting STOP to 79784 or 57794, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
You can text HELP for help at any time to 79784 or 57794. You can contact us by phone at 1-866-793-1911. You can also contact us at https://lapolicegear.com/contact-us/.
Changes to Terms
These mobile terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of LA Police Gear, Inc.s services will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than court.
This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted, and expressly includes claims brought under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227 et seq., or any other statute, regulation, or legal or equitable theory. You and LA Police Gear, Inc. hereby agree that the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. 1, et seq. (“FAA”) applies to this agreement to arbitrate, and governs all questions of whether a dispute is subject to arbitration. Unless you and we agree otherwise in writing, arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association’s Consumer Arbitration Rules in effect at the time of filing of the arbitration (the “AAA’s Rules”). However, just as a court would, the arbitrator or arbitrators must honor the terms and limitations in this Agreement, and can award damages and relief (including any attorneys’ fees) authorized by law and/or the AAA’s Rules. The arbitration decision and award is final and binding, with some exceptions under the FAA, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND LA Police Gear, Inc. ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR COLLECTIVE PROCEEDING.
THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT ALLOW FOR CLASS ARBITRATIONS EVEN IF THE PROCEDURES OR RULES OF THE AAA WOULD. RATHER, YOU AND WE ARE ONLY ENTITLED TO PURSUE ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL, BILATERAL BASIS. FURTHER, AND UNLESS YOU AND LA Police Gear, Inc. AGREE OTHERWISE IN WRITING, THE ARBITRATOR(S) MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE INDIVIDUAL PARTY’S CLAIMS WITH ANY OTHER PARTY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR COLLECTIVE PROCEEDING.
You and LA Police Gear, Inc. are each responsible for our respective costs relating to counsel, experts, and witnesses, as well as any other costs relating to the arbitration. LA Police Gear, Inc., however, will pay for the arbitration administrative or filing fees, including the arbitrator and/or other AAA case management fees, for any claim seeking $75,000 or less, unless the claim is determined by the arbitrator to be frivolous. Otherwise, the AAA’s Rules regarding costs and payment apply.
This agreement to arbitrate does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf.
If any term of this Section (Arbitration and Class Action Waiver) is to any extent illegal, otherwise invalid, or incapable of being enforced, such term shall be excluded to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability; all other terms hereof shall remain in full force and effect; and, to the extent permitted and possible, the invalid or unenforceable term shall be deemed replaced by a term that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of such invalid or unenforceable term. If application of this Severability provision should materially and adversely affect the economic substance of the transactions contemplated hereby, the Party adversely impacted shall be entitled to compensation for such adverse impact, provided the reason for the invalidity or unenforceability of a term is not due to serious misconduct by the Party seeking such compensation.
Email Blast Details & Contest
Please note that by placing an order with LA Police Gear, you will be signed up for our email newsletters. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
LA Police Gear runs a contest through our email newsletter that gives out free tactical gear! To enter this contest, subscribe & stay signed up to LAPoliceGear.com's Email List to be eligible to win our monthly promotion. Winners will be notified via the email address provided. Open to U.S. residents only. If you are already subscribed to our newsletter, you are already entered into this contest. You may unsubscribe at any time.
If you would like to sign up for our email newsletter, please enter your email address in the form below.
Additional Product Restrictions
LA Police Gear, Inc. has additional product restrictions, either in place from the manufacturer or through our own polices. This includes but is not limited to:
- Police/Sheriff/Law Enforcement Identification, Patches, and Insignia
- Police/Fire/Sheriff/etc caution tape