The 511 Tactical Kodiak Pant 2.0 is based on the original Kodiak design, upgraded using feedback from tactical personnel. It is made from a durable cotton canvas material, with triple-stitched and gusseted seams for enhanced durability and an extended range of motion. All stress points are bar-tacked, making them even more difficult to damage. Its stonewashed, enzyme-washed treatment softens the fabric to give it a broken-in feel straight off the rack. The self-adjusting waistband moves with you to prevent restriction, and the knees are articulated to make running and climbing easier. The pants feature eight durable nylon pockets, including a pair of magazine pockets on the rear yoke.
- Self-adjusting, comfort waistband with 7 belt loops
- Total of 8 pockets, including dual mag pockets in back yoke seam
- Articulated knee for ergonomic fit
- Extra heavy 5-thread construction and bar tacking at key stress points
- Metal YKK zipper with locking slider
5.11 Tactical Kodiak 2.0 Pant