The 5.11 Tactical Bungee/Cover Single AR Magazine Pouch provides rapid, convenient access to a 5.56 magazine and offers you the choice between the standard covered flap and bungee cord retention. This compact, lightweight magazine pouch integrates with both MOLLE and 5.11 SlickStick web platforms allowing you to adapt your loadout to the mission at hand. There is a built in elastic compression strap that will reduce noise and maximize instability, and the Duraflex hardware ensures reliable access and a wide range of operational settings. The water repellent coating and heat treated seal protects against weather and inclement environments. This mag pouch is constructed from strong, durable 500D nylon and has bartacking at key stress points.
- 6.75" x 3.25" x 1.75"
- Elastic band compression
- Durable Duraflex hardware
- Holds a mag securely in place
- Subtle exterior logo treatments
- Non-slip pull tab grip on cover flap
- 500D Nylon fabric resists abrasion and tears
- Pouch is web platform and belt attachment compatible
- Configurable mag retention between bungee or cover flap
- Durable water-resistant fabric back coating repels moisture
- Web platform at the back and front panels. Pouches can stack one in front of the other
- Next generation Patent Pending Slick Stick Speed System is compatible with any web system
- Water Resistant 500D Nylon with PU back coating. Bottom section in 1050D Nylon with PU back coating
- Debris easily escapes the main compartment through a eyelet hole positioned at the center bottom panel