The Danner Men's Vertigo 917 Brindle Boot 32388 combines classic styling and innovation in a new, modern boot. Fully equipped with a Vibram midsole and Outsole, full-grain leather upper and waterproof GORE-TEX Liner that make the Vertigo 917 the ideal boot for any urban adventures
- A Full Grain Leather Upper To ensure its quality, Danner puts it's leather through six different tests before making a selection. Danners full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX Liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- This rubberized Midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- The Exclusive Outsole for Danner featuring XS Trek rubber compound for an optimal balance of durability and traction in wet conditions on the trail or city streets.
- Danners traditional stitchdown technique with cup sole construction that allows the boot to keep a wider platform while eliminating the need for a buffed sidewall. This gives our sneaker boots a modern aesthetic and light weight, flexible finish.
- This boot is built on a new great-fitting, ergonomic last based on our existing 971. It's true to size with more of a gentleman's boot fit updated with added Footbed allowance for stability and greater underfoot support. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.
- Style: 32388
- Weight: 35 oz per pair
- Height: 5"Color: Brindle
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: 971 Updated
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram 917
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov