The Blue Force Gear Patent Pending Vickers Combat Applications Sling has revolutionized the way automatic rifles are carried from transporting to fighting. Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent pending Quick Adjuster has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings.
Developed with industry expert and former 1st SFOD-Delta operational member Larry Vickers, the Vickers Sling incorporates key features from real world experience that makes the two point sling effective and durable. The Vickers Sling has been a popular product with use in every branch of service here at home as well as several foreign militaries, making it the clear choice of AR-15 slings.
All Vickers Slings are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials. As with all Blue Force Gear products, the Vickers Sling is made with excellence in the USA, is Berry Compliant, and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- 1.25" webbing on both ends secured with included triglides
- Webbing can be looped through sling swivels or loops or combined with available sling hardware
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other carbines and rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry
- NSN: 1005-01-604-0627 (Coyote Brown, As issued with the M27)
- NSN: 1005-01-625-4470 (Black)
- NSN: 1005-01-632-4682 (Black - Padded)
- NIIN: 01-604-0627 (Coyote Brown, As issued with the M27)
- NIIN: 01-525-4470 (Black)
- NIIN: 01-632-4682 (Black - Padded)
- Cage Code: 3X9S8
- Duns Number: 152028291
Vickers Sling Sizing:
- 1.25" sling webbing
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Maximum Sling Length - 54" with the Adjuster tightened / 64" fully extended
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware : glass reinforced DuPont Zytel Nylon
- Metal hardware : Anodized machined aluminum adjuster, phosphate steel triglides
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov