The Blue Force Gear Molded Universal Wire Loop is a lighter more cost effective assembly while maintaining the unparalled versatility of the Universal Wire Loop. The Molded UWL allows for a Vickers Sling or other slings 1.25" or thinner to attach to eyelets, slots, rail holes, or other unique mounting points on weapons.
The Molded UWL features the same military proven nylon coated air craft grade stainless steel cable crimped into a nylon 6-6 body- the same military grade non-reflective material as used in the Vickers Sling. The inner features a push button socket for use with any standard push button sling swivel if desired.
As with all Blue Force Gear, it is made with excellence in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- HK, AK, SIG, SCAR, or other eyelets
- Allows the use of Push Button Sling Swivels or 1.25" sling webbing
- 2.55" wire loop as measures from the base of the sling loop to the top of the loop
- 1.25" sling loop fits the Vickers Combat Applications Slings
- Nylon coated aircraft grade stainless steel wire
- Mil spec ball shank ends crimped to the wire, not the nylon coating
- Nylon 6-6 non-reflective body
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov