5.11 Tactical A.T.A.C. 8" Side Zip 12001 - Engineered to meet the needs of law enforcement, military, and tactical operators around the globe, the 5.11 8 inch ATAC Side Zip Boot offers superior performance, easy wearability, and a thoroughly professional profile. Side zip entry allows quick on and off, minimizing prep time and eliminating the need to tie or untie your laces. The full grain leather toe offers a high-shine polish, while the nylon upper offers rugged resilience and breathability that stands up to harsh operational environments. The moisture wicking lining and extensive dual density foam cushioning offer support and comfort, the oil-resistant no-squeak outsole ensures stealth and stability, and a covert side pocket provides added tactical utility. In addition, the 511 8 inch ATAC Tactical Side Zip Boot incorporates our trademark 5.11 Shock Mitigation System to maximize compression and rebound, increasing your speed, stamina, and traction over any surface.
- Rugged, reliable, comfortable
- Side zip functionality
- Covert tactical pocket
- Polished Leather toe makes the 5.11 Tactical A.T.A.C. 8" Side Zip meet uniforms requirements.
- Antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining
- Cushioned insole
- Oil and slip resistant, no-squeak outsole
- Semi-rigid heel and toe reinforcement
- Full grain leather and rugged nylon construction
- Generous open cell foam cushioning
- Hypertext lasting board
- Non-metallic shank
- Injection molded phylon midsole
- YKK zipper hardware
- Stay-tied sausage laces
- Black Color only on the 5.11 Tactical A.T.A.C. 8" Side Zip
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
5.11 Tactical A.T.A.C. 8" Side Zip
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov