The new LA Police Gear Operator Tactical HIL Flashlight brings power and versatility to our operator line of tactical flashlights. With 1,100 lumen maximum output, the HIL battery tube design allows versatility in operating on either three CR123A, four CR123A or two 18650 batteries. Easy operation, duty-quality materials and the LA Police Gear name mean confidence under all conditions. The flashlight includes a battery extension tube to convert from a 3 cell design to a 4 cell design which allows a longer runtime.
- High Output: 1100 Lumens (1.5 Hours w/ CR123A, 1.85 Hours w/ 18650)
- Medium Output: 200 Lumens (5.6 Hours w/ CR123A, 7 Hours w/ 18650)
- Low Output: 22 Lumens (19 Hours w/ CR123A, 23 Hours w/ 18650)
- Modes: High-Med-Low-Strobe
- Beam Distance: 400 Meters
- Impact Resistance: 1 Meter
- Waterproof: IPX-8, 2 Meters
- Batteries: Three CR123A batteries (included), four CR123A batteries (not included), or two 18650 rechargeable batteries (not included)
- Package includes: CR123A batteries (3), battery extension tube, holster, lanyard, spare "O" ring, removable pocket clip, spare tail switch rubber boot, and user manual.
Warranty Information: LA Police Gear warrants our products to be free of defects for a lifetime of use. We will repair or replace, at our option, any lighting product that does not work as a result of a manufacturing defect for as long as you own it. This limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse and normal wear and tear.
LA Police Gear Operator HIL Flashlight
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov