Please Note: Due to the Oregon wildfires, Danner's distribution center has been forced to close. They estimate it will be back open and shipping will resume later this month, but please be advised ETA's might extend due to uncontrollable external factors. Please note that any orders placed now will be placed as back orders with Danner, and will not ship until they have reopened.
The Danner Mens Stalwart 8" Tactical Boot 26221 Features a Bi-Fit board that integrates the midsole, lasting board and shank into a single form, The weight on this boot has been reduced while still maintaining the durability that you've come to expect. Built on a more athletic last, the Stalwart relies on hand-crafted, stitchdown construction to uphold its strength and stability while a full-length, removable footbed provides the comfort needed for long hours in service.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper: To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine our smooth, full-grain leather with incredibly strong 1000 Denier nylon. This durable upper is completely polishable.
- Gore-Tex (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Bi-Fit Board: By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Vibram Kletterlift Light Outsole: This lighter weight version of the classic Kletterlift outsole is oil-and-slip-resistant with low lugs for urban environments. It also features the Vibram TC4T compound for added durability.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages.
- Style: 26221
- Weight: 52 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Black
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Bi-Fit
- Last Type: 610
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram Kletterlift Light
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov