Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
The Danner Mens StrikerBolt Side-Zip 8" Black Tatical Boot 26634 features TERRA FORCE NEXT platform that provides exceptional responsiveness, comfort and stability, complemented by waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX protection and Vibram outsole durability.
- To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine polishable, polyurethane coated leather with incredibly strong nylon
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out
- Prevents loose laces from snagging or dragging. At the top of the boot's tongue is a stretch fabric pocket designed to tuck your lace ends into
- Get in and out of your boots faster with this semi-locking side zipper. It locks itself closed when its zipped up, yet easily releases when you pull the zipper down
- By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support
- The Striker Bolt outsole is slip-resistant and offers maximum surface contact while gripping on and off pavement
- The TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control. The Vibram SPE midsole brings comfort and durability without added weight
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear
- Weight: 61 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Footbed: PU
- Shank: Bi Fit Board
- Last Type: 851
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram Striker Bolt
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov