This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Tactical Research Men's Black Class-A 6" Hot Weather High Shine Side-Zip Boot is precisely engineered for all-day comfort. The Class A series provides combination of superior cushioning and enhanced stability. Patrol or parade, the Hot Weather High Shine Side-Zip Boot delivers a tactical boot with a professional profile to meet all uniform requirements. And with each pair pre-polished at the factory, these boots are CLASS-A READY... right out of the box.
Features & Specs:
- HEIGHT: 6”
- UPPER: Smooth, full-grain cattle hide leather & 1000 denier ballistic nylon
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: Long-wearing rubber outsole is non-marking, oil & slip resistant
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- Factory polished high shine box leather on heel and toe
- Bal-lacing closure system for greater flexibility in the instep fitting
- Side-Zipper entry with security overlay
- Durable, non-metallic molded hardware
- Lace-lock low profile hook keeps lacing tight and secure
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.