Tactical Research Men's Desert Tan Transition Lightweight Boot
Item Code: TR111
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The Tactical Research Transition Lightweight Boot features improved cushioning and shock mitigating materials for protection underfoot. Made from durable cattlehide leather with triple stitching, plus an exclusive Vibram rubber outsole design, makes this Transition boot field and range ready. AR 670-1 Uniform Compliant with U.S. Army regs.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- 100% cattlehide leather & 1000 denier Cordura nylon
- Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM "TALUS" is oil & slip resistant
- Single density molded removable insert
- 6 millimeter heel to toe drop
- Aero-Spacer breathable, hydrophilic mesh lining
- Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Padded Achilles support
- Convenient pull-on loop
- AR 670-1 Compliant
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.