The Streamlight TL-2 X Flashlight breaks through the darkness with a blinding 200 lumens and shines for 2.5 hours. Full featured tactical LED flashlight has high and low modes, plus strobe! Easily slides and locks in securely to rail mount.
- C4 LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- High temperature glass lens, gasket sealed.
- High Mode: 11,000 candela peak beam intensity, 200 Lumens, 2.5 hours runtime
- Low Mode: 550 candela peak beam intensity, 10 Lumens, 50 hours runtime
- Optimized electronics for regulated intensity.
- Textured parabolic reflector produces smooth beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
- Two 3 Volt "CR 123A" lithium batteries, with a shelf life of ten years.
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation, three meter impact resistance tested, pocket clip, adjustable lanyard, serialized for positive identification, water resistant, anti-roll head, LED Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- 5.65" x 1.25" x 0.9"
- 4.7 oz (129 g)
- Assembled in USA
- Lumens: 10.00 - 200.00
- Candela: 550 - 11000
- Runtime: 2.50 - 50.00 hours
- Range of Light / Distance: 210
- Battery Styles: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Types: CR123A Lithium
- Length: 5.650 inches (14.35 centimeters)
- Weight: 4.700 ounces (133.24 grams)
- Colors: Black
- Battery Quantity: 2
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov