Weapon-mounted Strobing Tactical Light with Integrated Infrared Laser
Lightweight, weapon-mounted tactical illuminator with a Class 1 eye-safe integrated IR aiming laser and visible C4 LED.
- White light: C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Infrared Laser: 850nm; Class 1 eye-safe
- User programmable strobe enable/disable; Double tap of momentary paddle switch to enable white light strobe.
- Solid State current regulation for consistent illumination level position mode selector switch (White light only, Safe OFF, IR Laser only)
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries (included) with 10-year storage life
- 6000 series anodized machined aircraft aluminum body with high impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer laser housing
- High temperature, shock-mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails. Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW.
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Operating temperature: -40 F to +140 degrees F
- IPX4 water-resistant.
- 4.72 oz (133.8 grams)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Lumens: 300.00
- Candela: 12000
- Runtime: 2.50 hours
Streamlight TLR-2 IRW WeaponLight with "Eye Safe" IR Laser