Safariland 6360 ALS/SLS Mid-Ride Level III Duty Holster
You May Also Like
The Safariland Model 6360 Duty Holster is the lightweight addition to your gear that provides sidearm security without adding too much weight or bulk. Easy to use, capable of smooth, single-motion draw, the Safariland Sig P320 Holster brings the most utility possible out of a holster.
- Automatic Locking System (ALS)
- SLS rotating hood closure
- Hood guard
- Constructed of durable SafariLaminate Material
Expertly Crafted Safariland Model 6360 Duty Holster
Safariland’s Model 6360 is made to offer protection without hindering usability. The SLS rotating hood allows for smoother, single-motion draw. All you have to do is depress the hood and push forward to release. The holster will automatically secure the weapon once holstered and keep it that way until released.
Model 6360 also comes with a hood guard as an external shield over the thumb lever. This provides additional safety by protecting the release mechanism from takeaway attempts. No one will be able to take your gun off you.
- Level III Retention holster (Level IV optional with Sentry device, sold separately)
- ALS (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon when holstered; simple straight-up draw once all releases are deactivated
- SLS (Self Locking System) rotating hood
- Slim, compact design allows weapon to ride close to body
- Mid-ride position allows for excellent weapon protection and quick, easy draw
- Offered for weapons with and without rail mounted light
- Wide compatibility — This is Safariland’s Glock 22 holster, Sig P320 holster, Beretta 92F holster, and more
The LAPG team is made up of industry experts that know all about tactical gear. We do our best to only offer the best brands that people will get the maximum value from. So, you can trust that your Safariland Model 6360 Duty Holster will live up to your expectations. And if you have any problems with it, you can always contact our industry-leading customer service team for assistance. Get better tactical gear from LAPG.