The Salomon Speedcross 4 Wide Forces is light, cushioned, with monster grip, and the durability you need for confidence when it matters most. A crucial tool for super fast operations where grip and precision are essential. This version for wide feet has more space around the instep, guaranteeing comfort for wider feet.
The fourth generation of our legendary Speedcross lug pattern is an even hungrier monster for eating up soft, technical trails.
Feel one with the trail with a precise combination of Sensifit with Quicklace, performance last shape and endoFit.
Just enough to provide protection for technical trail running.
- Lacing system: Quicklace
- Waterproofness: None
- Anatomical fit: Wide fit
- Drop (in mm): 10
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- SensiFit: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Wide fit: Product that meets the requirements of wide fit (EE in the USA and EEE in Japan)
- Contagrip TA: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Contagrip TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
- Lightweight Muscle: A light but cushy midsole compound.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Ripstop fabric: Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Feather construction: A construction that extends the upper material over the midsole, to create a super-precise wrap of the foot and improve the feel.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Quicklace: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.