The Salomon Jungle Ultra boot with stable Advanced Chassis and EVA midsole for long-distance comfort is developed for operations in wet, warm environments, with drainage holes, sipping and hydrophobic foams make it perfect for jungle and water operations.
An EVA midsole, strobe last, and fast drying materials make it super comfortable in every condition.
Hydrophobic materials, drainage holes and few layers make this shoe super breathable for any warm weather operation.
Contagrip experience in mud, water and rocks, combined with a sipped sole provides grip you can count on in wet or dry terrain.
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: None
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Drop (in mm): 11
- Contagrip MD: Contagrip MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- Sipping: Perforated grooves on the outsole improve friction on wet and flat rock surfaces.
- Advanced Chassis: Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Lycra: Stretch material provides a secure, comfortable fit.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Suede leather: Split-suede leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Water-repellent material: Material treated with a coating to prevent water from soaking through it or penetrating it.
- Synthetic lining: Durable, protective lining.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Molded EVA: A molded sockliner that improves comfort by mimicking the foot's natural shape.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.