The North American Rescue Revolver Carabiner 90-0007 has a significant reduction on friction, rope drag and rope wear while working mechanically in favor. With the use of rolling friction rather than the sliding friction of a conventional carabiner, this very versatile piece of kit provides multiple options in terms of rigging hauling systems or improvised rescue, as it works just like a small pulley.
- Unique roller insert performs as an emergency pulley
- Easily accommodates ropes up to 11mm in diameter
- Significantly minimizes friction and rope drag, extending its working life as well as rope life
- Easy-to-clip, lightweight wire gate offers a wider opening than a traditional gate, reducing gate lash-back
- Exceeds UIAA and EN requirements for both carabiners and pulleys
- Innovative design can be used in lightweight rescue, hauling and rigging applications
- Major Axis Loading Strength: 5395lbs
- Minor Axis Loading Strength: 1573lbs
- Open Gate Loading Strength: 2023lbs
- Gate Opening Clearance: 24mm
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov