The North American Rescue Cardiopak from Resolute Medical is a solution for rapid field diagnosis of the conditions of the heart with the added capability of defibrillating using the professional-grade AED. The MedicECG 12-lead ECG is the first device of its kind designed for the field built rugged and portable. It is extremely easy to operate and delivers fast results. The device's accuracy and quality exceeds industry standards The algorithms developed allow for automated interpretation of the results. This Device comes with Sure-Lock Electrode Clips compatible with both snap and tab electrodes. The CardioPAK Compact comes with a Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1. Rugged Handheld Computer designed for critical mobile field applications.
- Lightest and smallest ECG available
- Designed for use in the field - ruggedized, portable, and easy to use
- Automated interpretation of ECG rhythms to alert the user of patient risks
- Results can be transferred through field communication channels
- Includes rugged, 7" tablet for viewing, interpreting, or sending data
- Includes small, rugged, lightweight AED with 300 shock capacity
MedicECG Data Acquisition Unit Specifications:
- Leads: 12
- Electrode Compatibility: Standard
- Electrode Interface: Snap and Tab
- Computer Interface: Wired
- Frequency Range: 0.05 Hz - 150 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 8000 Hz
- Analysis Window: 16 seconds
- Weight in Rucksack Transport (CardioPAK): 6lbs
Dimension: MedicECG Unit
- Dimension (HxWxD): 4.06" x 6.26" x 0.64"
- Weight: 1lbs
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1
- Dimension (HxWxD): 7.9" x 5.2" x 0.7"
- Weight: 1.2lbs
Philips HeartStart FR3 AED
- Dimension (HxWxD): 5.3" x 8.7" x 2.7"
- Weight: 3.5lbs
CardioPAK Compact Kit
- Packaged with hard case (HxWxD): 13.5" x 11.25" x 8.2"
- Weight with hard case: 12.7lbs
CardioPAK Compact Kit Contents:
- 1 x Resolute Medical MedicECG 12-lead ECG data acquisition unit
- 1 x Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1 Rugged Handheld Computer
- 1 x Philips HeartStart FR3 AED with pads
- 12 x Electrode Leads
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- 12 x Electrode Clips compatible with both snap and tab electrodes
- 12 x Electrodes
- 1 x Nylon Bag
- 1 x crushproof, waterproof carrying case
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov