The tactical situations, evacuating a wounded casualty from mountainous or unleveled terrains can be both challenging and awkward. Packing limitations, when traversing higher altitudes and difficult terrain, require lighter and more compact equipment. Taking these constraints into consideration, the NAR Mountain Litter (patents pending) was developed to specifically aid the front line soldier with a solution for rapid packaging and transport of casualties in these extreme tactical environments.
- Weight tested to a minimum of 600lbs
- Internal Bungee is coated to prevent fraying or dry rotting
- Performs to its full operational effectiveness from 0 degree Fahrenheit to 130degree Fahrenheit
- Has no more than 1" of deflection while weight is exerted on the litter
- Flat black in color for Reduced IR Signature
- Black fabric used for bed
- Ergonomic, gripped handles
- Folded Dimension (HxWxL): 22" x 8" x 8"
- Open Dimension (HxWxL): 84" x 29" x 1.5"
- Weight: 13 oz.
North American Rescue Mountain Litter
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov