LA Police Gear Terrain Flex Relaxed Fit Jeans - Limited Sizes
The Terrain Flex Jeans from LA Police Gear are the result of years of development, samples, blood, samples, sweat, tears, and more samples. We strove to bring a truly high-end jean that doesn't compromise on fit, quality, features, and price. This tactical jean has all the features you'd expect - an amazing stretch fabric (that doesn't look like it), rear mag pockets, a hidden handcuff key pocket, hidden knife clip reinforcements, and high-quality zippers, buttons, and stitching.
Relaxed Fit, Stretch Fabric
The Terrain Flex Relaxed Fit Jeans are the perfect balance between a modern and classic jean. For the fabric, we added in just 2% of spandex to give it that flexibility you need without sacrificing any looks. The relaxed fit provides more room than a straight fit or slim fit jean, and fit comfortably over a pair of boots. Our jeans have a roomy waist thanks to the stretch fabric, making them a great choice for concealed carry.
Multiple Options To Choose From
Our Terrain Flex Tactical Jeans are also available in Straight Fit, Slim Fit, and Pant Versions
9 Pocket Configuration:
- 2 front pockets with internal hidden clip reinforcement
- 2 front "watch" pockets modified to fit pistol mags
- 2 traditional rear patch pockets
- 2 rear hip pockets sized for rifle mags or smart phones
- 1 hidden handcuff key pocket (in rear center belt loop)
- Medium Wash - Perfect for casual or dressy settings
- Vintage Wash - Light, distressed look
- Relaxed Fit - Roomy, comfortably fit over boots
- 13 oz. stretch denim (98% Cotton, 2% Spandex)
- Prewashed to minimize shrinking and for natural feel and appearance
- Classic button waist with brass locking YKK zipper
- 9 pocket design (see above for details)
- Reinforced, boot-friendly double heel fabric
- High end stitching with bar tacks in key areas
To maintain the deep rich color of this item, please follow these care instructions:
- Wash before wearing.
- The dye used on this item may rub off on light colored fabric or upholstery.
- To prevent color loss, always wash separately in cold water.