Kershaw Plain Edge Chive Knife
The Chive is a small knife with just a 2" blade, which makes it perfect for pocket carry amongst other concealed carrys. The Chive is equipped for for any and all cutting jobs, including opening packages and breaking down cardboard boxes.
The Chive is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening which makes opening the blade easy and quick. Pull back on the flipper and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use.
The high-carbon blade steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish maintains itself well. The Chive features two locking systems for safety. The frame lock secures the blade open so it can't accidentally close during use. And keeps it from opening during travel. The Chive is also equipped with a Tip-Lock slider to lock the blade closed when folded. In pure stainless steel, both blade and handle are easy to clean and maintain.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Single-position pocketclip, tip-lock slider
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, bead-blasted finish
- Blade length: 1.9 in. (4.8 cm)
- Closed length: 2.9 in. (7.4cm)
- Overall length: 4.8 in. (9.9 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (48.2 g)
- Kershaw Plain Edge Chive Knife