The Picatinny Rail Accessory Mount is handy for mounting flashlights or other accessories to a tactical forearm or other rail system firearms and it is an excellent choice to need a short accessory rail.
- Quick and easy to install
- Manufactured to MIL-STD-1913 specifications and will accept accessories with a weaver or MIL-STD 1913 interface
- Manufactured with a counter sunk locking cross bolt that helps eliminate the possibility of snags
- Steel clamping side bar is also recessed into the body of the accessory rail
- Provide a smooth overall appearance, and solid clamping engagement, even on undersized or worn dovetails
- Provides Â½" of elevation to existing mounting dovetail rail
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooters safety
- Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Rail Length: 2-1/4"
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov