GG&G Vertical Foregrip with Waterproof Compartment is to provide the operator with several important advantages, from diminishing muzzle climb during burst-fire sequences to simply offering a more stable and comfortable shooting stance. The AR Vertical Grip has always provided more than other standard vertical grips on the market the highest quality of course, as well as a core with a waterproof compartment to store batteries and other small items.
- Very stable, easy to install
- Waterproof compartment will accommodate an AR-15 spare bolt
- O ring sealed, waterproof compartment is configured to securely hold a spare bolt in place with no rattling
- Tool-less access to the compartment
- Waterproof compartment has a tri-grip cap designed to be non snag and allowing it to be opened with a gloved hand
- A separate "O" ring seals the threaded core from the combat environment
- Without the spare bolt, the compartment is large enough to securely hold
- Firing pins, ejectors, extractors or other small replacement parts can be stored in the compartment, but the user will need to pack additional material so as to eliminate rattling
- The GG&G AR-15 vertical grip does not require any special tools for installation or adjustment in the field
- The rugged, heavy duty foregrip
- This foregrip is manufactured from black acetal polymer
- Battery Type: AA
- Number of Battery: 2
- Length: 4.5"
- Diameter: 1.25"
- Weight: 2.7 oz.