Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
The Danner Mens Mountain 600 Rich Brown 4.5" Hiking Boot 62250 Inspired a lifelong legacy of hiking boots. The combined Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives unmathced grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight. This boot is designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, while utilizing a smooth full grain leather upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection.
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note the Mountain 600 fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Weight: 36 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon Shank
- Last Type: DPDX
- Linging: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Vibram Fuga
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov