The AR 670-1 certified Incursion leverages knowledge gained over 10 years of technological breakthroughs. The all-new Terra Force Next platform provides unprecedented responsiveness, comfort and stability, complemented by a breathable air mesh liner and Vibram outsole durability.
- Suede & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper: Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper that looks great too.
- Air Mesh Lining: Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather.
- USAR Optional Wear: Meets US Army AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear.
- Lace Garage: Prevents loose laces from snagging or dragging. At the top of the boot's tongue is a stretch fabric pocket designed to tuck your lace ends into.
- Vibram SPE Midsole: This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram Striker Bolt Outsole: The Striker Bolt outsole is slip-resistant and offers maximum surface contact while gripping on and off pavement.
- Terra Force Next Platform: The Terra Force Next platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control. The Vibram SPE midsole brings comfort and durability without added weight.
- How It Fits: The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Weight: 50 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Coyote, Meets AR-670-1 Requirement for Optional Wear
- Footbed: PU
- Shank: Bi Fit Board
- Last Type: 851
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Air Mesh
- Outsole: Vibram Striker Bolt
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Certification: AR-670-1 requirements for optional wear
Danner Incursion 8" Coyote Hot Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov