Columbia River Knife and Tool Cuatro Drop Point Blade Folding Knife
Item Code: 7090
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The everyday carry folding knives are lightweight but built to work The Cuatro features a modified drop point blade with a hollow grind and a bead blast finish. With an IKBS ball bearing pivot mechanism and an inconspicuous flipper, it’ll open fast and get to work in a hurry. A contoured G10 handles ensures a solid grip even through gloves or bad weather, and the locking liner keeps everything in place.
Features and Specifications:
- IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot System
- Flipper Opening
- Contoured G10 Handle for Secure Grip
- Blade Length: 3.199" (81.25 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.126" (3.2 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.515" (114.68 mm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (87.88g)
- Handle: G10
- Style: Folding Knife w/Locking Liner
- Overall Length: 7.75" (196.85 mm)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.