Zero Tolerance Galyean CPM 20CV Clip Point Blade Folding Knife 0223
The Zero Tolerance Galyean CPM 20CV Clip Point Blade Folding Knife 0223 is clip-point style with heavy jimping along the spine and a cutout to decrease weight. The CPM 20CV blade steel offers superb hardness and wear resistance to take and hold a sharp edge, toughness to resist impact, and-with the highest level of chromium of any high-vanadium steel-excellent corrosion resistance. For an extra measure of blade protection, ZT adds black DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating, ceramic bead blasted for a non-glare finish.
Featuring a titanium handle with DLC coating and bead blasted to extend the matte finish. The 0223 has a sturdy titanium frame lock with a hardened steel lockbar insert for reliable lockup. ZT's KVT ball-bearing system, combined with a highly ergonomic flipper, make the 0223 quick and easy to open, too. The 0223's earth brown G10 handle scales are reminiscent of the original military knife's stacked leather handle.
The pocketclip is left/right reversible and made of bent steel with a black Teflon finish. The bronze-anodized titanium tube spacer in the handle is secured by two custom screws.
- Made in the USA
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock, with steel lockbar insert
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: CPM 20CV, DLC coating
- Handle: Titanium, DLC coating, earth brown G10
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 5 in. (12.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.6 in. (21.8 cm)
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (134 g)