Zero Tolerance 0990 Spear Point Flipper Knife
Item Code: 0990
Reviews / Q&A
The Zero Tolerance 0990 Spear Point Flipper Knife is reliably strong thanks to its steel construction despite its skeletonized structure. The 0990 streamlines the 0999's legendary design. Other elements pay homage to the original 0999, including an exposed "floating bridge" near the top of the handle, carbon fiber scales with a front steel overlay, and cutout windows in the blade and near the pivot. Instead of a ZT logo on the blade itself, the words "Zero Tolerance" are subtly debossed into the backspacer. The CPM 20CV blade offers excellent edge retention and opens reliably with KVT ball bearings. Once unobtainable for most, the 0990 offers the best way to bring the legend home.
Specs & Features:
- Made in the USA
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: CPM 20CV
- Blade Length: 3.25 in.
- Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewashed finish
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in.
- Closed Length: 4.4 in.
- Handle Material: Carbon fiber with steel overlay
- Handle Color: Black & Silver
- Handle Finish/Coating: Bead-blasted finish
- Handle Thickness: 0.45 in.
- Overall Length: 7.6 in.
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Opening Action: Manual KVT Ball Bearings
- Lock Type: Inset Liner Lock
- Pocketclip: Reversible Deep-Carry (right/left, tip-up)
- Hardware: Black Oxide Steel Pivot Nut, black-oxide steel-threaded tubes, black-oxide steel screws
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.