The UNITY Tactical Clutch Belt is a multi-purpose belt platform that hugs your body with two-way stretch material for a custom fit. This belt can be completely mission-configured for any plain-clothes law enforcement, military, security, or CCW mission. Designed by Unity Tactical to make a combat loadout disappear under civilian clothes and is a must-have system for anyone conducting low-vis or undercover operations. The Tactical Clutch allows for carriage of a full size pistol, multiple reloads, radio, IFAK, etc., giving the user more capability to prosecute a fight and is a force multiplier for missions that would otherwise relegate operators to compact weapons and less hardware. For the ultimate covert uniform outfit the Clutch with your favorite sweats and workout gear or combine it with your arsenal of Vertx apparel.
- Compatible with most Kydex holsters
- Go-belt functionality allows for rapid donning
- Two-way stretch material conforms to the body
- Padded cells provide additional comfort under a heavy loadout
- Can also be stored in glovebox or backpack for quick-deployment situations
- Includes 4 sticky-sided hook strips for securing tools and accessories inside Clutch cells
- 2 cells equipped with a bottom hook and loop closure for carriage of larger weapons and gear
- Slim design easily allows concealment for covert operations and comfort on overt missions
- Fitted with hook and loop front closure and adjustable elasticated shock-cord for a customizable fit
- Laser cut slits in no-slip lining allow the Clutch to be secured on the belt with hook and loop or for covert storage of tools like the SOCP dagger and other knives
- Hook and loop lined cells easily secure key items
- Designed by Unity Tactical in conjunction with Vertx
- No-slip backing prevents sagging under the weight of gear
- Abrasion resistant fabric will not pill, pick or lose shape
- 92% Nylon/8% Spandex Woven Stretch Twill, Hypalon backing
- 30" - 38"
- 35" - 42"
- 41" - 50"
- 26" - 33"
- 31" - 38"
- 37" - 47"
* Sample Load
Note: Overall length will decrease as load size increases
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov