The Vertx Move to Contact Glove was designed using D30 flexible padding technology for added impact protection, without sacrificing on mobility and comfort. These gloves offer all the same protection as a pair of gloves with a molded knuckle guard while maintaining a low profile. Their streamlined wrist and curved closure allow for unobstructed articulation and precise movement while keeping out debris. The Oiltac goatskin palm construction offers enhanced grip that will never washout or wear away and functions in any weather no matter what you are holding onto. The built-in leather slide guard and middle finger knuckle guard ensure hi-pressure areas are protected from wear and abrasion while shooting.
How D30 Technology Works:
Nothing protects better than D3O - which offers the thinnest and most advanced protection against impact.
D3O materials are made using a combination of advanced polymer chemistry and cutting-edge design. The materials are soft and flexible, with no compromise on comfort, but react differently when force is applied.
D3O absorbs and dissipates energy during an impact, reducing the amount of force transmitted to your body compared to standard foams.
- Leather wrap slide guard between the thumb and index finger protects the back of hand while shooting
- Trigger guard pad protects the knuckle while shooting
- Conductive leather on trigger finger, middle finger and thumb is compatible with touchscreen devices
- Curved wrist tab allows for extra articulation at the wrist while keeping out debris
- Dual leather palm provides superior grip and retention
- Pittards Oiltac leather technology enhances grip and never washes out
- Mechanical stretch knit back of hand fabric is durable and abrasion resistant
- Flexible D3O padding adds impact protection without restricting dexterity
- Double-needle stitch on all seams
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Unobtrusive webbing pull tab
- Outer material #1: 50% Merion Wool 50% Polyester;
- Outer material #2: 92% Nylon 8% Spandex Elastane
- Palm: 100% Goatskin Leather
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov