The Viper Red Dot's super-low mounting height makes it the perfect solution for handguns with cutout slides. The Viper gives shooters the simplicity and speed advantage of a dot sight, while co-witnessing with suppressor height iron sights. The trade off? Nothing. The 6 MOA dot diameter gets shooters on target fast.
Fully multi-coated, ultra-clear lens offers a wide, unobstructed field of view. The left-side up/down power and illumination controls are easy to access and manipulate. Recessed 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super clean, protected from incidental contact, and always at the ready. It runs on a CR 2032 battery.
The Viper comes with a Picatinny mount weighs 2.1 ounces with mount. Click Product Manual 2 to download footprint diagram.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target aquisition.
- Battery Life: 14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at the more common lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
- Magnification: 1 x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Dot Size: 6 MOA
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax free
- Length: 1.8 inches
- Weight: 1.1 ounces
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov