The Vortex Spitfire HD Gen II 5x Prism Scope is leaner, meaner, and features a redesigned HD optical system for a significantly smaller, lighter tactical solution. The Spitfire HD Gen II 3x and 5x models let you choose your ideal mounting height while cutting inches and ounces off the original platform. Now with night vision compatibility and running on a BDC-style reticle designed to subtend with most popular 5.56 cartridges for quick holdovers at known distances to keep you locked on target. Plus, the prism design and etched reticle give you ultra-fast target while still functioning without illumination, and the turrets are exposed-no more caps, no more snags.
HD Optical System
Optimized to deliver exceptional resolution and provide outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
Ultra Compact and Lightweight Design
Rugged construction that's still compact, with a lightweight form-factor.
Purpose-built for most popular 5.56 cartridges.
What's In The Box:
- Rubber Lens Covers
- T10 Torx Multi-Tool
- Multi-Height Mount System - Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Height & Low Mount Height
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
- HD Optical System
- 12 Illumination Settings
- 2 Night Vision Compatible Settings
- Nitrogen Purged
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Low-Glare Matte Black Finish
- Micro Red Dot Sight (MRDS) Mounting Platform (5x Model Only)
- Magnification: 5x
- Reticle: AR-BDC4
- Reticle Color: Red
- Linear Field of View (at 100 YDS): 23.3'
- Eye Relief: 2.7"
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Length: 3.6"
- Weight (with battery and highest mount): 10.8 oz.