Vortex Impact 850yd Rangefinder
Item Code: LRF100
Out of Stock
Email me when in stock
Reviews / Q&A
The Vortex Impact 850yd Rangefinder combines excellent and reliable performance at an economy price. Lightweight and easy to use, this rangefinder features angle compensation for treestand hunters and sport shooters. The Impact joins all other Vortex rangefinders in the unique fact they are fully covered for life by the legendary VIP Warranty-including electronics.
Runs on a single, long-lasting, easy-to-find, CR2 battery.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rugged Design Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Intuitive Display Easy-to-use menu with a simple, clean display.
- HCD Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Ranging Format Range in yards or meters.
HCD Corrected Shoot-To Range:
- The Impact 850 uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate shots.
Included in the Box:
- Lens cloth
- Soft carry case
- CR2 battery
- Range Reflective (yards): 850 yards
- Range Deer (yards): 400 yards
- Accuracy: + / - 1 yards @ 100 yards
- Max Angle Reading: + / - 60 degrees
- Magnification: 6x
- Linear Field of View: 341 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 6.5 degrees
- Eye Relief: 15 mm
- Length: 3.77 inches
- Width: 2.95 inches
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.