With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 1-inch diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Magnification: 2-7 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9 inches
- Field of View: 42-12.6 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 1 inch
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Length: 11.3 inches
- Weight: 14.3 ounces
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov