The Under Armour Men's Infil Ops GORE-TEX Tactical Boots feature waterproof leather uppers matched with high-abrasion textile materials. The combination makes the boot versatile and ideal for wear on rocky terrain. A waterproof Gore-Tex membrane prevents the boot from overheating, keeps feet comfortable, and improves breathability.
- Molded rubber toe cap
- TPU stability chassis for heel lockdown and support
- Scratch rubber heel overlay for durability
- Full-length EVA midsole with internal wishbone TPU plate
- Vibram outsole with MegaGrip rubber compound for dependable traction on any terrain
- Breathable GORE-TEX membrane is 100% waterproof but still allows sweat to escape so you stay dry
- High abrasion textile upper with Anafoam overlay, anatomically molded for precise fit and support
- Cupron Anti-Fungal Pro Fibers reduce odor and kill 99.9% of athlete's foot fungus after 12 hours of contact with the sockliner
- Material: Rubber
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 19.1 oz.
*PLEASE try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov