TRU-SPEC NYCO BDU Pants, Woodland
You may also like
For the traditionalist the classic BDU is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years. These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid 2000s and remains a popular favorite among many.
- Two adjustable side tabs secured with four bartacks
- Four button fly closure
- Two front slash pockets
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof and fused pocket flaps
- Two bellowed three pleated cargo pockets with drain holes and snag proof and fused button flaps
- Felled inseam, out seam and seat seam
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
- Material: Nylon, Cotton
- Wide Opening Belt Loop Size: 2-1/4"
- Color: Woodland
- XSmall - XLarge Short
- XSmall - 5XLarge Regular
- XSmall - 3XLarge Long
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought