Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
Our Timberland PRO TiTAN collection meets or exceeds ASTM standards and is designed for hard working service professionals. Providing lightweight, durable protection for a wide variety of uses, the TiTAN workboot brings together the TiTAN safety toe, the PowerFit comfort system and a breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining. It's no surprise that it's become one of our most popular and versatile collections.
- 360 degrees of lightweight comfort
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Soft leathers to minimise break-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with internal anti-microbial treatment keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Contoured OrthoLite footbed with Dryz Intellitemp X-Static combined technology provides superior moisture management, temperature regulation and silver-fiber-based anti-microbial protection
- Non-metallic TiTAN safety toe for lightweight protection and a roomy fit
- Non-metallic hardware
- Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole: low-profile, slip-resistant, oil-resistant, abrasion-resistant
***Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Timberland Pro Titan Composite Toe Boot - Black
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov