Tactical Research Men's 7" Black 10-40 Ultralight Tactical Boot TR1040-T
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Tactical Research 10-40 7" Ultralight Tactical Duty Boot was engineered to provide maximum comfort with superior arch support, along with its proprietary, shock absorbing foam orthopedic foot-bed. This 10-40 ultra-light duty boot is the new benchmark for light, fast, engineered tactical boots.
Features & Specs:
- Height: 7"
- Upper: 100% textile with an abrasion-resistant TPU toe cap for added protection
- Midsole: Shock absorbing EVA
- Outsole: Dual density nitrile rubber that is non-marking, slip-resistant, and oil resistant
- Insole: PTO (Power Take Off) removable, load-bearing orthotic footbed
- Molded TPU heel stabilizer
- Athletic-style "ghilly" lacing system
- Highly breathable mesh side panels
- Moisture wicking lining
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.