This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.The Tactical Research Khyber II Desert Tan Mountain Hybrid Boot is built to stand up to the most rugged terrain thanks to the exclusive Vibram IBEX outsole. The added heel and toe overlays contribute to extended wear and boot life. Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a secure, customized fit.
The TR-1 high performance insole has three key features: (1) deep contoured heel cup stabilizes the heel, (2) extended arch support corrects over pronation and (3) honeycomb geometric forefoot design provides maximum air circulation around the foot.
- ACU APPROVED
- Exclusive VIBRAM IBEX Outsole for Rugged Terrain
- Deeply Serrated Heel Kicker Aids in Braking & Arresting a Slide
- Rappelling Bars on Outsole Extend Wear of Outsole
- Deeply Serrated Toe Bumper Aids in Vertical Climbing & Crawling
- TR-1 Load Bearing Orthotic Insole
- Aggressive Lace-to-Toe Style Allows for a Customized Fit
- Breathable Combat Lunar Lining
- Heel & Toe Overlays Designed to Extend Wear & Life of Boot
- Low Profile Sole Reduces Weight & Improves Mobility
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov