Attention: Belleville has informed us that the "TR360 Khyber" will have a minor change, the Heal Kicker will be lowered, and also because of that change it will now be called "TR350 Khyber II" The "TR350 Khyber II" is expected in the warehouse late August.
Tactical Research Khyber Desert Tan Mountain Hybrid Boot is built to stand up to the most rugged terrain thanks to the exclusive Vibram IBEX outsole. The added heel and toe overlays contribute to extended wear and boot life. Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a secure, customized fit.
The TR-1 high performance insole has three key features: (1) deep contoured heel cup stabilizes the heel, (2) extended arch support corrects over pronation and (3) honeycomb geometric forefoot design provides maximum air circulation around the foot.
- ACU APPROVED
- Exclusive VIBRAM IBEX Outsole for Rugged Terrain
- Deeply Serrated Heel Kicker Aids in Braking & Arresting a Slide
- Rappelling Bars on Outsole Extend Wear of Outsole
- Deeply Serrated Toe Bumper Aids in Vertical Climbing & Crawling
- TR-1 Load Bearing Orthotic Insole
- Aggressive Lace-to-Toe Style Allows for a Customized Fit
- Breathable Combat Lunar Lining
- Heel & Toe Overlays Designed to Extend Wear & Life of Boot
- Low Profile Sole Reduces Weight & Improves Mobility
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Tactical Research Khyber II Desert Tan Mountain Hybrid Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov