The Surefire RM45 Offset Rail Mount for Scout Light WeaponLights is designed specifically for Scout Light models equipped with a thumbscrew clamp. This mount positions the light in the off-set position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) forend, which decreases the weapons overall profile and limits snag. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a Mil-Spec Type III finish — which makes it extremely durable and resistant to corrosion without bulking it up with unnecessary.
- Attaches thumbscrew-clamp-equipped Scout Lights to MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail forends
- Offset light positioning lowers profile and reduces snag potential
- Lightweight, durable construction — aerospace aluminum coated with Mil-Spec hard anodizing
- Fits M300, M300V, M600U, M600V, M600P and M600AA Scout Lights
- Replaces the M75 thumbscrew mount and places the Scout Light in an offset position
- Helps reduce overall weapon profile
- Helps avoid potential snagging of the light on bushes and other debris