Surefire M612 Vampire Scout Light
The M612V Scout Light is a lightweight, compact WeaponLight featuring a high-output white-light and infrared LED in one sealed unit. In white light mode, a recoil-proof LED generates a versatile 350-lumen tactical beam capable of temporarily overwhelming an aggressor's dark-adapted vision and disorienting him. In infrared mode, the 120-milliwatt LED produces a beam invisible to the naked eye, for use on stealth operations involving night vision devices no filter required. Switching between the two light-spectrum modes is intuitive and easy, even on the fly, and is achieved by twisting a no-look, self-locking selector ring on the bezel. The rugged M612V attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral low-profile RM45 mount, which positions the light in the offset position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) forend, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor the light is activated by clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch or, for precision fingertip control without altering your grip on the weapon, by pressing its pressure-activated tape switch (both included). Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a hard anodized Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements. The M612V is built to endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in performance or weapon maneuverability.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- On-the-fly switching between white light and IR mode no IR filter required
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and close-range tasks
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable
- RM45 mount positions the light in the offset position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) forend, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor
- O-ring seals keep out moisture; the M612V is IPX7 rated
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- High Output / Runtime: 350 lumens / 2.5 hours
- IR Output / Runtime: 120 milliWatts / 860 nm \ 16.75 hours
- Distance: 225 Meters
- Batteries: two 123A Lithium
- Tape Switch / Click Tailcap Switching
- Peak Beam Intensity: 12,750 candela
- Aluminum Construction
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Finish
- Length: 6.13"
- Weight w/ Batteries: 6.5 oz
- Bezel Diameter: 6.5 oz.