The Surefire FURY-DFT Fury Dual-Fuel Tactical LED Flashlight where the "DFT" stands for dual fuel tactical which means the light can be powered by either two 123A lithium batteries or a single economical 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The single-output 1,500 lumen light, which doubles as a search light, features a high-strength aerospace aluminum body and tailcap are knurled for a secure grip and Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Dual fuel battery technology allows for power by either two 123A lithium batteries or a single 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,100 lumens of blinding light with two 123A batteries and
- 1,500 lumens with the included SF18650B micro USB lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Mil-Spec hard anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable
- Press tailcap slightly for momentary-on, or fully press and click for constant-on
- High Output: 1,500 lumens (w/ SF18650B)
- High Runtime: 3.5 hours (w/ SF18650B)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 25,200 candela (w/ SF18650B)
- Click Tailcap Switching
- Length: 5.6"
- Aluminum Construction
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Finish
- Weight with Batteries: 6.5 oz.
- Bezel Diameter: 1.39"
- IPX7 Liquid Ingress Protection
- Batteries: One SF18650B lithium-ion rechargeable (incl.) or two 123A lithium (not incl.)