Strike Industries Long Angled Vertical Grip
The SI Angled Vertical Long Grip sits on the handguard at 86 degrees with a patent pending cable management function tat enable you to organize and store excess wire from your weapon light or any other cables accessories in multiple configurations. This grip is designed with textured palm and finger areas with flat sides for positive handling and easier manipulation of the firearm. The cable management feature will offer you a place to route and/or contain loose wire inside the grip cavity with side cuts at the top middle of the grip for easier pressure switch attachment. This long grip gives the shooter control while handling or firing the weapon, added stability with table/edge corner or as a barricade stop and an innovative way to ensure total cable management.
- Length: 43.65mm
- Width: 26.21mm
- Height: 90.20mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Weight with Package: 2.4 oz
- 86° grip angle
- For M-LOK rails Built-in cable management w/ excess wire storage (patent pending)
- Forward angle provides more of a natural wrist angle and increased rigidity of forearm
- Side cuts at top of grip for pressure switch cable routing
- Built-in stability when L-shaped bottom is placed on a table edge/corner or as a barricade stop
- Textured palm and finger areas with flat sides for better weapon manipulation control
- Made from durable and lightweight polymer
- x1 Long Angled Vertical Grip
- x2 #8-32x0.3" screw
- x2 M-LOK nut
- x1 Torx key
- x1 Loctite Threadlocker Blue 242
- x1 Warning card
- Always check with your state and local laws. We are not lawyers.
- LINK screws and nuts provided are not manufacturer by Strike Industries
- Please make routine checks that the screws and nuts are secure as part of the preventive maintenance of the firearm.