The SI AR Enhanced Lower Receiver Parts Kit includes all the basics you need to build out your AR (minus the grip), and with Strike Industries Enhanced lower parts where applicable. The kit includes a fire control group which offers a crisp 5.5-8.5 lb pull, with unmatched smoothness for mil-spec style AR15 triggers. The longitudinally ground and polished sear engagement surfaces are coupled with precision cut sear angle equate for an improved trigger feel without sacrificing safety or reliability.
- Includes SI's signature Enhanced Lower Parts (AR-EBC, New improved SI-SMC, AR-EPTP, & AR-HS-60/90-3in1)
- SI's Trigger Springs provide a consistent 5.5 ½ to 8 ½ lbs trigger pull with our fire control group
SI ENHANCED LOWER PARTS:
- Enhanced Bolt Catch: features improved grip surfaces and angles
- Strike Magazine Catch
- Strike Magazine Catch Button
- Enhanced Pivot Pin: longer of the two large pins.
- Enhanced Takedown Pin: smaller of the two large pins.
- SI Selector Lever: 2 included in package
- SI Selector End Plate
- SI 60-90Â° 3-in-1 Selector Shaft: with screws
- Bolt Catch Spring: easily confused with the disconnector spring; disconnector spring is tapered though.
- Buffer Retainer Spring: second largest coil type spring in the kit.
- Disconnector Spring: slightly larger than bolt-catch spring, identifiable because one end is a little bit wide than the other.
- Hammer Spring: largest of all the springs.
- Magazine Catch Spring: this is the largest coil spring in the kit.
- Pivot Detent Spring: same as the takedown detent spring, so there are two in a kit.
- Selector Spring: similar to the takedown and pivot detent springs, but larger diameter; there will only be one of these.
- Takedown Detent Spring: same as the pivot detent spring, so there are two in a kit.
- Trigger Spring: the smaller of the two largest springs.
- Bolt Catch Plunger: mushroom shaped pin
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin: smaller of the two roll pins.
- Hammer Pin: solid pin with machined grooves; can be inserted from either side.
- Pivot Detent: same as takedown detent; both sides usually rounded or semi-conical.
- Selector Deten: one end is flat, the other pointed/semi-conical.
- Takedown Detent: same as pivot detent; both sides usually rounded.
- Trigger Pin: same as hammer pin; can be inserted from either side.
- Buffer Retainer: large hollow barrel with small pin protruding from the top
FIRE CONTROL GROUP:
- Trigger: Investment cast trigger, CNC machined, heat treated, phosphated, precision ground
- Hammer: Investment cast hammer, CNC machined, heat treated, phosphated, precision ground
COMPATIBILITY: AR-15: Mil-Spec lower receivers
NOT COMPATIBLE: AR-10: Bolt Catch, Bolt Catch Roll Pin, Pivot Pin and Takedown Pin are not compatible with AR-10 lower receivers.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the compact design of the PDW Stock and PDW Stabilizer, the SI Extended, Shift & Ultra Light Pivot / Takedown Pins, as well as other possible extended pin sets on the market, will bind or not clear the slide rods.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.