The 1911 Grips is comprised of a unique molding compound constructed of anti-water and oil absorption, heat resistant, high impact, and high bending strength polymers. The grip designs are inspired by Ray Gorzyn who is an accomplished 1911 gunsmith with over 30+ years of experience and an active IPSC shooter. The same texture and comfort from the PX 09, 10, 12, 15 grips with a new color and new more durable improved material.
- Slick gray color
- Specialized bulk molding compound
- High impact, heat resistant
- Anti water and oil absorption
- Solid steel like shock resistant polymer
- Pre cut for ambi safety
- Includes 2 x PX 1911 grips
- Density: 1.42
- Water Absorption: 0.3 percent
- Molded Shrinkage: 0.7 percent - 1.25 percent
- Heat Resistance:(2hr/'C): 200'C
- Thickness: 0.295"
- Impact Strength: 3 - 3.5Kgf-cm/cm2
- Flexible Strength: 9.5Kgf/mm2
- Tensile Strength: 5.6Kgf/mm2
- Compressive Strength: 22Kgf/mm2
- Isolation Resistance: 1 x 5^(8-9)
- Breakdown Voltage: 11kV/mm
Note: You can add silicone oil to change the color to a darker gray.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov