The TLR-2 HL G with green laser provides a 720 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime; 510-530nm direct drive green laser with wide operating temperature range
- 720 lumens, 14,000 candela; 237m beam distance
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Run Time: 1.5 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level; Laser only function runs 17 hours
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39" (8.61 cm); 4.78 oz (135.5 grams) with batteries
- Operating temperature: -40 F to +120 degrees F.
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with the 69130 Remote Door Switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Lumens: 800.00
- Candela: 15000
- Runtime: 1.50 hours
- Range of Light / Distance: 245 meters
- Battery Styles: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Types: CR123A Lithium
- Length: 3.390 inches (8.61 centimeters)
- Weight: 4.780 ounces (135.51 grams)
- Colors: Black
- Battery Quantity: 2
Streamlight TLR-2 HL G Rail Mounted WeaponLight with Green Laser
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov