The Safariland 7365 7TS Low-Ride Duty Holster features precision injection-molding, making it extremely lightweight and durable. Constructed from SafariSeven, a proprietary DuPont nylon blend, the 7TS series holsters are non-abrasive to the firearm's finish, and nearly impervious to the elements, with very high tolerance to heat and cold.
These models use the ALS (Automatic Locking System) and the SLS (Self Locking System) with rotating hood closure to achieve Level III retention. The holster interior has raised surfaces that create airspace around the weapon, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact. The holsters are compatible with all Safariland holster mounting options and the low-ride option allows the holster to drop 1.5" (38mm) below the waist.
- ALS (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered, simple straight-up draw once release is deactivated
- SLS (Self Locking System) rotating hood closure provides protection and allows smooth, single motion draw
- Crafted with SafariSeven, a proprietary DuPont nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in the interior of the holster create air space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances; structurally sound from -50° F to 300° F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Injection molded holster design works with all Safariland holster mounting options
- Available in SafariSeven Plain Black and FDE Brown finishes
Safariland 7365 7TS ALS/SLS Low-Ride Level III Retention Duty Holster